Organic Dried Pineapple
With our focused professional approach well-developed manufacturing unit, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Organic Pineapple. At our advanced processing unit, these pineapples are processed according to the food standards using the most-modern tool and cutting-edge technology. This pineapple is a rich source of vitamins, potassium, fiber calcium and other nutrients and widely consumed by people for its delicious sweet and sour taste. This Organic Pineapple can be availed in various packing option to retain its original taste and nutritional values for longer time period by our renowned clients.
We are a unique name in the industry as a leading Exporter, Distributor, Supplier and Trading Company of Organic Pineapple in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
Organic pineapple is a delicious and healthy snack. Grown pesticide and chemical free, these all natural organic pineapple slices contain no added sweeteners or preservatives. They are an excellent source of dietary fiber, enzymes, and antioxidants and provide a major health boost. These are certified organic by CCOF.
Health Benefits of Organic Pineapple
Organic dried pineapple is great for the digestive system because each serving is packed with dietary fiber. The fiber content adds bulk to the diet, keeps the digestive tract running smoothly, and provides a sense of fullness. If you're looking for a sweet treat that won’t break your diet, organic pineapple is a fantastic option.
It's also a good source of antioxidants, the protective compounds that defend cells against damaging free radicals. Antioxidants may reduce the risk for age-related degeneration and disease. Additionally, dried organic pineapple is rich in enzymes. One enzyme in particular, bromelain, is effective at reducing inflammation, relieving indigestion, and improving the immune system. That's a whole lot of health benefits in this tasty organic pineapple treat!
Due to the nature of this product, it can sometimes arrive clumped together.
- Type : Pineapple
- Cultivation Type : Organic
- Style : Dried
- Grade : A
- Taste : Sweet
- Glutinous : Non Glutinous
- Shelf Life : 1 Years
- Drying Process : Sunlight
- Origin : South Africa
- Minimum Order Quantity : 10
- Unit Of Measure : Ton/Tons
- FOB Port : Durban Port
- Payment Terms : Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability : 9000 mt Per Month
- Delivery Time : 3 Week
- Sample Available : Yes
- Sample Policy : Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s) : Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa