We are a well-renowned manufacturer and supplier of premium quality Dried Cantaloupe that is processed in most hygienic environment. Our offered product is recognized for excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and also praised among our customers for freshness, high nutritional value and long shelf life. Provided Dried Cantaloupe is widely used for making delicious sweets and food. Apart from this, to retain its freshness, it is hygienically packed and is available at affordable rate from us.
Backed by a team of dexterous experts, we are well known Exporter, Supplier and Trading Company of Dried Cantaloupe in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Our dried cantaloupe is a must for all you tropical fruit lovers. Deliciously sweet and luscious, these dried cantaloupe slices are a real treat, bursting with flavor and nutrients. This fruit is an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Take a bite, close your eyes, and you'll think you're eating the freshest melon you can find.
Health Benefits of Dried Cantaloupe
- Antioxidant Powerhouse: Dried cantaloupe is a healthy snack that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. The antioxidants in a serving of dried cantaloupe helps the body neutralize free radicals that can damage healthy cells. Antioxidants are associated with the prevention of chronic conditions like heart disease and stroke. Dried cantaloupe is also rich in beta-carotene, a carotenoid that does much more than just give the fruit its vibrant orange color.
- Healthy Eyes and Skin: Beta-carotene converts to vitamin A in the body and is an important nutrient for skin and eye health. Consuming adequate levels of beta-carotene improves skin tone and texture, to help maintain a youthful glow. Research indicates that this carotenoid also protects the skin from sun damage by reducing the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Type : Cantaloupe
- Cultivation Type : Organic
- Style : Dried
- Grade : AShape : Sliced
- Color : Yellow
- Taste : Sweet
- Glutinous : Non Glutinous
- Shelf Life : 1 Years
- Process : other
- Drying Process : Sunlight
- Origin : South Africa
- Minimum Order Quantity : 10
- Unit of Measure : Ton/Tons
- FOB Port : Durban Port
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance
- (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight
- L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability : 800 mt Per Month
- Delivery Time : 3 Week
- Sample Policy : Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s) : Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Certifications : ISO